Does this mean I need to go shopping?

Third post in one day?

Uh, yeah.

But my blog is my favorite place to share awesome things, hence this post.



You will never, not once, not even for a second, regret watching this video.

Unless you are like me and you watch it instead of studying for finals. Then you might regret it for a minute. But it will be a short one.

And, just in case you're wondering, there are few things more depressing than realizing you've somehow stopped studying and made your way to youtube.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. So since I have a new scarf (thanks for that by the way, I have worn it a ton!) I think I will watch this video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahaha that last sentence. truest. thing. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I adore you for posting 3 times in one day. it's like you gave me my drugs early! ..uhhhhhhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.p.s. I have a feeling we will be listening to/watching that movie every morning come fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, I'm totally digging this vid. Wish I'd seen it before Jeru...but whatevs, I'll make use of it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://free4everfamily.blogspot.com/2011/08/sisters-and-scarves.html

    ReplyDelete