"Thank you for calling Tucanos, this is Sadie, can you please help me?"

I have just committed the most unspeakable of sins. Go ahead, judge me. I am.


I don't really wanna talk about it.

Kristi, please hate me for this. It's what I deserve.

Just as a matter of interest: the title of this post is a direct quote. That's what happens when you try to ask someone to hold while on auto-pilot. It was nothing short of awkward.

Friends, dear friends, please understand that this is operation last resort. The penultimate option was selling my fall/winter contract and living at home. Pick your poison.

On that note, I have digested the matter and decided that it's not that I hate living at home, it's that I love not living at home. The grocery shopping, the cooking, the hundreds of people just outside your front door... I have suffered from only-childism for far too long.

6 comments:

  1. You didn't. I thought we just talked about this!! Sadie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just kidding... sort of. Maybe I'll come see you? ... maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's OK girl! At least you have a job...some of us are still struggling in that department.

    Love you! And never any judgements here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quote made me laugh so hard! And like your friend said, at least you have a job! I'll come visit when I'm in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sadie!! No worries man. I'm with Katie, since I am also on the stressful hunt for work. Stupid jobs. What happened to that one guy you found on craigslist? Are you still working for him?

    ReplyDelete