handwriting

Alright. I am 100% positive there is a more effective way to do this. Like, ya know, that thing called a scanner. Too bad it's down stairs...

Feel free to click on this and read it. If you even can. Is it pathetic that I used photo booth for this? Probably. Ah well.


But, ya know, in case you don't have amazing deciphering skills, here is what it says:

Oh hey there, it's Sadie :)
and, um, this is my handwriting.
I mean, I figure you blog readers know more about me than any one person should, so I think it's time you get to know the way I write. I probably should have waited to do this until I actually had something of interest to say,but as it is...
Maybe let's get to know you a little more? Yeah, that'd be great. You're reading this? You're obliged to comment. Please leave:
Name:
Location:
Two foods that, surprisingly, are really good together:
Your blog/a cool thing to look @:

My confession: I really don't like Rascal Flatts all that much. Sorry world. Sorry I've been wearing that facade.
Confession #2: I only pretend to know what I"m doing. In reality my brain is a humble. So now I'm gonna go try and digest my thoughts :)

Wish me luck
-Sadie

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. haha sadie... I actually spend the time reading the page before I realized you'd typed it.
    My name is Julie Gwilliam.
    uh... :shift eyes around:... read your blog ... often. okay fine... all the time.
    my blog is swingbirches.blogspot.com
    and
    two foods good together? cheese and applesauce.

    ReplyDelete