Write that down

What? Post my Jerusalem quote book on my blog? Ok!

"Do you know what the most misused word in the English language is?" sadie
"Love." kristen

"I don't think this part of town can handle that level of PDA" sadie

"I can sing solo, so low you can't hear me." michael

"They picked the worst person for the translation committee. 'Ok, I got it, just refer to the Hebrew!'" spencer

"I am Spencer. Surprise!" kristen

"You should probably shower thought. Not that I care, but take a shower." spencer

"I'll trade you a conversation heart for a tums!" kristen

"We are vowing to not let fear govern our decisions" greg

"I haven't made it in the quote book. But I'm funny. I'm funny!" micah

"Did you just say this in front of all the members of the ADA?" spencer

"The water temperature in the center is as temperamental as the judd kids" anonymous

"Really?! I'm wearing a fanny pack!" kristen

"Audryn, the best friends you'll have in this life are the Bronte sisters!" kristen

"There are black people in Utah!" micah
"Yeah, like ten, and three of them are BYU athletes" katie

"We are not lost, the airport is lost!" keri

"This is a great opportunity to repent" skyler
"Repent? This is a great opportunity to cast the beam out of your eye" spencer

"What're you thinking about?" sadie
"The Elton John music video of 'can you feel the love tonight' when the tiget is sitting on the piano" spencer

"If it isn't exciting, if it isn't pleasant, we're not going!"

"What did you learn today?" Brother Judd
"I learned that I can't afford the things I want in life" sadie

"Go da bed!!!" kristen

"I'll be honest, I think this might look a little like every state except Maine. And maybe Texas." spencer

"Why were you standing over me in your sports bra this morning??" kristen

"Also, we're missing an iron..." Dr John

"Who is watching newsies tonight, that's what I wanna know!" spencer

"You got pretzles in your lunch? did you pay more than $10,000 to come here?" austen

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sadie. This just made me REALLY happy..... I kind of want to cry.

    ReplyDelete