Well, at least its America

Of all the stamps in my passport, this one brings the most sorrow. Farewell Jerusalem, I will never forget thee.

In other more pressing news, I showed up at the airport and discovered that I am actually heading to D.C. for two weeks instead of going straight home. Good to know.

Don't worry mother, I'll call you when I get to Georgia and am (hopefully) in the process of changing my flight.

And Rebecca, I may or may not be asking for a place to crash for a few weeks...

Nah, I'm positive it'll work out. Mostly because I am absolutely determined to be in Utah for Easter so I can celebrate with Jerusalem friends.

Good news: Katie bought me hot chocolate. Sorry we look hung over. 

Other good news: I'm bringing all 20 of these home with me.
See you tomorrow! Or, ya know, in two weeks

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. but, but, but, but, but... nooooo!! I miss you. :( stupid d.c.....

    ReplyDelete