Long night. Long long night.

There comes a time in a woman's life when she realizes that all you really need sleep.

It is currently 1:04 am Jerusalem standard time and I find myself sitting on three bean bags in the loft, surrounded by an assignment sheet and one very large textbook.

I have written 8 single spaced* pages for this assignment, and I only have like, ya know, a bazillion left.

Yes, this assignment is due tomorrow at 4.

No, I really have not finished it yet.

Yes, I am seriously annoyed with myself.

My biggest annoyance? The lack of caffeine I have access to. My mind and body and soul are telling me to sleep, but my sense of reality knows that option is not even in the distant future.

So, naturally, I am going to take the time to blog about it instead of putting this five minutes toward the assignment.

What is wrong with my brain wires?

*Or you can think of it as 16 double spaced. Whichever makes it seem longer in your mind. I'm just looking for sympathy here.

Photobucket

1 comment: