Just as a matter of interest

Update:

I went to bed a 2:30. My paper wasn't done.

I finished approximately four minutes ago.

We made a goal to finish by 3:12, and I completed it at 3:11. Please note that class is at 4:00.

Total pages? 13 single spaced. 27 double. Yup, I just wrote 27 double spaced pages on aspects of Islam and Palestine and Arabs that I never even knew existed.

Word count? 6,587.
97 paragraphs.

In short, I just wrote my first book.

Feel free to ask me my opinion on the best way to peacefully resolve the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict. I've got it covered.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I honestly just looked for the "like" button.

    =)

    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wrote a paper that long at BYU, way to go Sade! By they way, would a scarf doubled as a head band look good on someone who doesn't have bangs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO! How do you solve it? :) Give me one paragraph...go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I just saw your YouTube video you hoser!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE TOTALLY CHEAATIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

    If I went to J-Ru, I would have WAY MORE FOLLOWERS THAN JUST 45 or however many you have. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete