Happy happy day :)

In retrospect, I should have known this week would be lame. It seriously started with thorns in my feet.
There are three. Look closely. 
But as was discussed, I slept and talked with my mom and got one of the nicest letters that I have ever received in my life. 

And so by the time this morning rolled around my mood, and my general outlook on life, had taken a complete turn for the better.

Today, a free day, was amazing. I was nothing short of playful.

I think I was just so excited to finally be getting out of the center and having fun that the five year old in me couldn't help but come out to play.
I saw people signing! I was so excited! I stopped and watched for a minute and then the man walked away and the woman mimicked taking a picture, but I just kinda shook my head and asked (in ASL) if she was deaf. She nodded and we kinda had a half conversation for a minute, seeing as our sign languages were different, but she understood that I am from America and I got that she is deaf but able to talk a bit. I really cannot express the joy that this moment brought to me.
6sh. So good.
Jewish man graffiti? I'll take it.
Jennie, this is for you. Best believe I thought of you the whole time
So happy. To be out. Of the center.
Best way to express joy? Jump. Life lesson learned from High School Musical.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment