Think back. Think back hard.

Remember how facebook consumes my life?

Remember how I am usually craving a blackberry shake from Ice Burg and secretly hope someone will show up at my door with one in hand?  (hint...hint)

Remember how I hate my job so much I actually started crying? Remember how it was really embarrassing?

Remember how Pop-Tart commercials are the bane of my existence?

Remember when watching a 3 minute YouTube video wasn't a 15 minute process?

Remember when Jennie and I took over and decorated our apartment in turquoise and red and it was adorable?

Remember how I got hip surgery and my hip doesn't hurt anymore? But I only got one surgery so my other hip still hurts?

Remember that one time Tori Thompson and I were best friends? I miss it.

Remember in 4th grade when McKinsey Warner told me Ovaltine was disgusting and ten years later I'm still afraid to try it?

Remember how I sometimes prefer my books to reality? Yeah it's not the most socially acceptable fact.

Remember that one time I had a friend who felt like backup? The friendship ended, and I am still sad about it.

Remember when I was babysitting and the Korean police showed up? I was in Korea, if it makes it less random.

Remember that day when I was in the Atlantic and Pacific ocean in the same 24 hours?

Remember when Seth Cohen was the love of my life and Lorelai Gilmore was my soul sister twin?

Remember the eleven years I resented the piano and how now I miss it everyday?

Remember when Jennie was the creepiest stalker... ever?

Remember the night I cried over a tomato?

Remember the time my parents were addicted to Prison Break? lol.

Remember my lisp? If not, don't try too hard.

Remember how my life is going amazingly well right now and (minus work and some other minor setbacks) I'm super happy?

Um, I remember. Just Sayin.

(I swear I will get back to normal blogging soon... i just need to have noteworthy thoughts first)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for hip suregery! Or rather the hip that no lnger hurts. Who was the friend that felt like backup and the friendship ended? I do remember a lot oft hose things you listed. Fun blog post, don't be upset if you see one similar on my blog rather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about Prison Break, that was funny. When did your work make you cry? Maybe you can tell me about it IN YOUR NEXT EMAIL.

    ReplyDelete