Call me Auntie

I was born into being an aunt. Through my life my nieces and nephews have definitely seemed more like cousins...I think. I don't have many cousins close to my age, but I imagine my nieces and nephews are to me as cousins are to others. 
Just yesterday the newest of niece was added to the family: Piper Joli Crookston.
And in a few months, my oldest niece is getting married, which brings in a nephew-in-law. And, once they start having children, I will be a great aunt. Weird.
So in light of the new family members, I decided to blog about my siblings children. 









I apologize for my recent obsession with picture blogging, I swear I'll get back to the normal stuff soon :)
Rachel and Mike

 Elizabeth Watson 
 Josh Watson


Bethany Watson 
 Naomi Watson

 Peter Watson 

 Andi Crookston 


 Tanner Crookston



Piper Crookston


 Xander Walter-Crookston 

 Kate Chappell

 Robbie Chappell

 Austin Taylor 
 Caleb Taylor 

<3



1 comment: