What makes up a personality?

It's kinda cool if you think about it. There are so many people on this earth, and not even two of them are the same. But it makes complete sense. There are so many random little factors that go into making a personality, and it would be impossible to find every factor in more than one person. So here are just a few of things that I feel make me uniquely Sadie. 

I read 'what my mother doesn't know' in borders while waiting for HP 4 to come out and have searched for the perfect sky blue pink nail polish ever since.


When I shower, I prefer the water to be hot to the point of just barely being able to stand it.


I am self-conscious of my elbows.  


When I can't fall asleep, I listen to Harry Potter on my iPod.  


I used to have a lisp and every once in a while it comes back. Expecially when there are a lot of 's' or 'th' sounds in a row.  


I wish I could break dance.  


And play the drums.  


I don't mind doing laundry, it's the whole 'hanging the clothes up after' part that gets me.  


Yeah, social-life-less homeschool jokes are slightly annoying.  


I can never remember how to spell words that end with "el" or "le" Example: purpel, or purple? Temple, or tempel?  


At the start of this semester I told people my name was Loraine, assuming they would eventually find out this wasn't true and either say, "wow, you never looked like a Loraine." Or "yeah, you really don't look like a Sadie."  


My biggest fear is going missing.  


I watch America's Most Wanted and look up missing people/suspects on the FBI website.  


I also get Amber Alerts sent to me via text.  


One year at girls camp I started laughing really hard while eating a skittle. It then proceeded to get stuck in my nose. This moment will forever fall on my list of most embarrassing moments.  


I have a problem with even numbers, and numbers that add up to even numbers. So, for example, when I'm listening to music in the car, the volume numbers can't be 17, because 1+7=8. But something like 23 is fine, because 2+3=5.  


I have kept every card and note I have gotten since...well, a really long time ago. They are all saved in books, cookie tins, and boxes.  


I have had a pen-pal since 7th grade. Her name is Jo and she lives in London. We met once when I was twelve. We are both pretty bad at writing, so there is usually a pretty big gap between letters, but at least they happen.  


I do not find crude humor entertaining, but more inappropriate, degrading, and uncomfortable.  


I'm a sucker for those black and white pictures with little kids giving each other roses.  


I've let my stubborn pride get in the way of many things I would've loved to do.  


I have never really enjoyed sleepovers. I really, really, do not enjoy having to sleep in a bed that is not mine, and when I wake up in the morning I don't like having to worry about entertaining someone.  


When people tell me I can't achieve something, it drives me into "prove you wrong" mode.  


Whenever someone asks me to cover their shift, I have a really hard time saying no. Actually, whenever someone asks me any favor I have a really time time saying no.  


I count syllables in my head. Like, that last sentence had 8.


<3

4 comments:

  1. I just want to let you know that if you ever go missing, I will go Jack Bauer on whoever kidnapped you, and I will not stop killing people until I find you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never fail to leave us with a laugh. You are kinda qwirky, but in a totally adorable way. That whole prove to people who say you can't that you can . . . Amen.

    ReplyDelete