Bookstagram


On account of I Love Books, I am the proud owner of a Bookstagram account.

What is this Bookstagram, you ask? Allow me to explain: Within Instagram there is a community of people who love books, and like to share pictures and reviews. As a people, these bookstagrammer's tend to share a love of all things Harry Potter, all things nerdy, and all things fandom.

If you happen to share a love of these things, then I would welcome you to follow my account!

@books.andcleverness
You can see my pictures here
If you're feeling extra nerdy, you can shop from my Society6 shop

Much love, fellow bookies.

4 comments:

  1. The Secret Keeper is one of my top 5 favorite books. (Assuming you're counting the Harry Potter series as one book, obviously.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS Roma torna ad utilizzare il 1980 iconico stemma per la nuova Nike AS Roma kit 2016-2017 distanza. Realizzato da Nike, l’AS Roma 16-17 Maglia รจ stato rilasciato oggi e vanta marmo i colori bianco e rosso.maglie calcio 2017,
    maglie calcio poco prezzo, Maglia AS Roma 2017
    Maglia inter milan outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NFL Flag for Tennessee Titans is viewable from both sides with the opposite side being a reverse image.Fly this flag with any of our tailgate poles or 6' aluminum flagpoles and adjustable flag brackets.
    house divided flags nhl
    nfl house flagsHouston Oilers stars and stripes flags
    Miami Dolphins banners

    ReplyDelete