Whole 30: Day 1

Before we get started, we need a disclaimer: I am not saying that I am going to blog about this thing every day.

Right. Not gonna lie, today was easy. Sure, it took a bit of conscious effort not to grab for the candy at work, and getting home from the grocery store last night to find pizza in the fridge was nothing short of depressing, but I'm definitely in a stage of initial excitement. I have apologized in advance to my roommates/the people who deal with me daily for when I hit the "irrational and miserable to be around" phase, cause let's be honest, it's bound to happen.

I spent a good chunk of time today looking for every bit of information on this thing, and when I got onto my gym's site today the first blog post was about Paleo! How perfect. It was awesome, and you should read it

This is what our grocery cart looked like last night.
Let me be the one to tell you that herbal tea sans honey is just not the same.  

1 comment:

  1. I wish my fridge looked like that one on the peleo blog. Seriously, who's fridge looks like that?

    ReplyDelete