Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today.

Day 2: Words

In the case of us here in Utah, this basically means nothing, as we have not had a winter. 
At first I was sad, but then I realized how awesome its been. 

 As a child winter was awesome because it meant play, fun, and bliss. As a teenager my parents paid for my ski pass so winter was still awesome. As a college student there is no time for play and no money for skiing. You think winter is going to be awesome but then you remember it means waking up early to scrape off your car and walking like a penguin so you don't slip and fall. 

Childhood was so blissful.

So, little groundhog friend, thanks for the update. I'll be sure to be especially grateful for our lack-of-winter these coming weeks. 

2 comments: