I don't usually do this kind of thing.


Really, I'm not into it. 

I feel like the people who are into it fall into three categories:
1) Thirteen year olds
2) People who tell their life story in a status update
3) Aspiring photographers. 

It just seems so myspace/"forward this by midnight or die."

Am I right? I'm right.

But for whatever reason, I am inclined to take a photo a day in February. 

I feel like I just said that I am inclined to buy a life-size Bieber cutout. Who am I?

So, here I go I guess, please don't hate me for it. But I understand if you do. 

"your view today"

the thing about being in college is that you spend most of your time in lecture halls.
welcome to my family finance class.

4 comments:

  1. you're doing it too??? sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a photo a day for the whole darn year so I don't want to hear it. I'm doing it for me (just to be totally clear) as an alternative to keeping an actual journal. Looking forward to seeing your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people do it because they want to get better at photography.

    ReplyDelete