I guess I'm not that cool

I am just going to make a real quick list of 2011 fads that I never got involved in:

-Bieber 
-Hair feathers
-Angry Birds, but that's probably cause I'm not cool enough for an iPhone. Words with friends also falls into this category.
-Nerd glasses
-Getting engaged cause seriously, it was the year for it
-Shatter nail polish
-Toms
-Jeggings
-The Royal Wedding
-Video game exercising ...seriously?
-Shoes that tone your body
-Hashtags 
-and last but certainly not least: Jimmer. 

2 comments:

  1. PROUD to join you on:
    -Hair feathers
    -Nerd glasses
    -Getting engaged
    -Shatter nail polish
    -Toms
    -Jeggings
    -The Royal Wedding
    -Video game exercising
    -Shoes that tone your body

    DISGUSTED that you wrote this and proud NOT to join you:
    -Jimmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmer may be pretty okay at basketball, but he's still a student athlete and therefore defaults into the "people who probably aren't worth thinking about" category.

    Also, shoes that tone your body? Seriously? Can someone out there please explain to the world what muscle tone actually means, and where it comes from? (Hint: not shoes.) If I hear one more woman say "I don't want to get all bulky; I just want to get toned" I'm going to shoot lasers from my eyes that will burn the stupid out of her skull.

    Okay, I may have gone a little overboard there. I can't actually shoot lasers out of my eyes. Not until I get the implants I'm saving up for.

    ReplyDelete