Out of the Vault


Lion King? In theater? 3D?

Oh yeah, we're excited. 

But, just for the record, sometimes the Fandango website can be the most frustrating thing ever. 

This was taken like 30 minutes into the ticket buying process. I was ready to pop a cap...what  does that mean? I have no idea. But I think I heard someone gangster say it sometime so it's probably close to the expression that I'm looking for. 
This is what I did while waiting for it to work. 

This really only portrays like half of our excitement about it finally working.


 And now we are off to relive our childhoods. 



3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAH!! sadiiieee!! I JUST saw this video. oh my gosh. haha. I look mental! I was so anxious and freaking out about my life at that moment! world.. please know I don't usually look so.. mobile.. and anxious... the end.

    p.s. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to it too! I feel like we should be friends... :) fantastic much?

    Yes... yes it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha sadie I just rewatched this video and laughed so hard :)

    ReplyDelete