Life's changing

I've decided that there are two types of people in the world: those that have lives and also have blogs, and those who have blogs and also have lives.

You know what I'm talking about.

There are girls who get engaged and then return to their blog months later, and then there are girls who mentally compose their next post as he slides the ring onto her finger.

I tend to be one of the latter.

Or rather, I tended to be one of the latter.

But lately I find myself much more guarded with my life.

There are some recent happenings in my life, but, for now at least, they are going to remain in my life as opposed to being set free into the blogosphere.

So the point of this post is to inform you that I'm not going to tell you anything interesting? ... sorry.

Love you still!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. "So the point of this post is to inform you that I'm not going to tell you anything interesting? ... sorry."

    Okay, that made me laugh out loud. the only thing that makes me okay with this post is knowing that I will be living with you and will therefore hopefully get to hear more about your life than the blogosphere! lol. but seriously, inspiring post. me likey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DISLIKE!!!!!!!!!!!! I want deets, girl. Also, the word verification for my comment is "lodases."

    ReplyDelete