News of Jericho to come

Jericho was amazing, but until I get the pictures from my professor I am going to wait to blog about it. 

So for now I'll bombard you with more images :)

This is my "sad homeless child" face. We tried to go to Hebrew U so we could upload
videos to our blog (patience, it'll happen) but they were closed. Go figure.

Mount of Olives? Oh yeah it's no big I live there. 

"You are the Mormons? For you, special price."
We stick out like a sore thumb. 

Oh hey guys, this is what I see every night. 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. The followers war is officially over. I've been pwned.

    I'm sure it's just all your new Jerusalem friends and what not (unfair advantage!), but still. The only thing sadder than a loser is a loser who refuses to believe she is one.

    Is it just me, or is that Taps playing in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heads up: Hebrew U always seems to be closed.

    I only got in once. If you get an onery security guard they don't let you in. Just act natural...

    AHHHH I miss those signs. And that view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm sad, the pictuers are making me "home sick" I hope all is well!

    Michael Boren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooohhhkay... I officially want to go more than anything.

    ReplyDelete