Hamdulillah

And now that we are back, I would like to inform you that I just spent my week in Egypt.

In the words of J-rad, "it was a riot."

Ha... ha?

No but seriously we were beyond safe. The only way our trip was affected was that we had to skip the Cairo museum and the Hard Rock Cafe. Shame, I really wanted that tee shirt.

But it's ok you guys, this week was just the best one of my life. Pyramids, sphinx, camel rides, King Tut, Temples galore, seeing a crocodile devour a wounded gazelle.

Ok so that last one may have been a lie...

I promise that I will tell you so much more about the best week of my life at a later date. Now, however, it is time for bed. We woke up at 2:30 this morning to hike Sinai in the pitch black and watch the sunrise.

Freezing? Yes. Would I do it again in a second? Yes. To all of it.

:) Love you all

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You're back! I knew you were having the time of your life and only hoped you'd get back soon enough to write about it before I died from not hearing it! Details as soon as you're conscious! ... And have time and Internet and all that other stuff, but you get the point =)
    And that really is too bad about the Hard Rock Cafè... A real shame, since that T-shirt would have been awesome. And hiking inthe freezing dark to watch the sunrise?? Totally jealous.

    All in all, I'm glad it was, as you said, a riot. =)

    Love you! Glad you're back online!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sade, you have been the talk of the family. Most of us were a little worries, mom was of course keloid and we all just waited to hear from you so yay! You're safe and had a good time! As a side note the freezing hike you did to watch the sun rise was in the travel magazine I read on e airplane and mom just read about it too, howncool that you gotnto do it! Can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... I want to hear if you saw any rioters, uprisings, etc. Big news! And my sister was there for it! =) Do tell us everything!

    ReplyDelete