Kristen died today...

and Micah and I could do nothing but laugh.

Because seriously, it was hilarious. Her straightener temporarily died and she basically had a heart attack. I'll post the video proof later!

Don't worry guys, I've only gained 20 inches in less than a week. Or it was freezing and I had to borrow someone else's jacket? Take your pick. Anyway, this is the Dome of the Rock! Isn't it amazing?
I'll upload more things later, but my computer is almost dead and the internet cannot handle much more of my uploading.

But I am basically having the best time ever. We were reading our schedule today and saw that on the last day half of the group leaves at about 2 in the morning, and the rest of us eat breakfast and stick around for a few more hours before heading out. I am already sad about it - breakfast with half of us gone, and then getting on the flight to go home. I'll probably cry, which, if you remember, is kinda a big deal for me.

But let us not worry about those things yet.

Today we went on our first field trip! We went around reading the Old Testament while our professor pointed out the places the stories took place. I am so excited to get my pictures developed so I can keep them in my scriptures and pull them out during Sunday school and brag to the person next to me about how I was there. It'll be awesome.

And now I must do... drum roll please... homework!! Two of my classes are pass/fail, but the rest need a 95% to get an A! Except for Near Eastern Studies, which requires a 96%!! A 93 is a B+. Can you even imagine? I just might die.

And if that doesn't kill me, the chocolate with pop rocks will. Kristen and I may or may not have devoured an entire bar today. Maybe I'll bring one home for you if you're lucky :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. SADIE! First, I am so jealous that you saw the Dome of the Rock! BEAUTIFUL!! SECOND, you probably can't access FB, but if you could you'd know that I left you a NASTY wall post about how you're OBVIOUSLY extorting your friends/random people into becoming your followers.

    I'm on to you....the contest continues....

    ReplyDelete