J - Jennie

Remember my gratitude blogging?? I know it's been a while, but I haven't forgotten! 

I feel a little guilty having people on my gratitude list, because then when someone is not on the list I fear they will be offended. So, um, please don't be offended.

So let's talk about JENNIE :)

Full Name: Jennie Rae Smithson
Date of Birth: November 26, 1990
Favorite Color:  Green. Or Teal. Or pink.
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite restaurant: Red Robin
Favorite Ice Cream: Graham Canyon
She is most recently from Alabama, but she moved around quite regularly.

Last semester we met in Freshman Academy, oh the ... fun? times. She quickly became a regular study partner and very good friend. Next fall semester she - and friend Milanne - are going to be living with sarah and me and I am so so excited!

-She is one of those amazing people who always manages to make the best out of every single situation.
-She knows what she stands for and she will never lower her standards.
-She has the ability to move situations into something she is comfortable with without making others feeling awkward or as though she is looking down on them.
-Her talent for photography and crafts is amazing. You can always count on Jennie to bring a camera to any event :)
-It is obvious that she loves and cares about her family
-Her wardrobe is wonderful and she always looks like she actually spent time getting ready, something that cannot be said for all college students.
-She has the gift of making everyone feel comfortable in any situation - definitely not cursed with the awkward gene!
-Her sense of humor is amazing, and her optimism is unfailing.
-If you ever need help with anything, Jennie will do everything she can to assist you.

Basically, she is an amazing friend with unquestionably integrity, a person who can always be trusted, and still knows how to have fun... If only we could all be a bit more like Jennie :)

















p.s. Jennie, please don't be creeped by my photo stalking!!
<3

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE JENNIE TOO! haha. and you of course. i guess that's one good thing about fa, i met you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay seriously.. what?!?! i'm so shocked by this sudden burst of love and admiration.. i don't even know what to DO WITH MYSELF lol. thank you so much. :( but hahahaahh!! when you said I didn't pick up the awkward gene I just laughed... cuz oh boy... yes. well. we will talk about that some other time lol. but gosh. :( sadie LORAINE!!! you are amazing. I love you!! that was so freakishly nice. now I'm rambling. bla bla bla bla bla. I can't believe I get the amazing privilege of living with you next year.. can you say HAPPINESS? PARTY? CRAFTS? (haha! that sounded so Mormon) WEDDING SHOW MARATHONS? BOY TALK? DECORATING?!?!!??!!??!

    <3

    I'm so excited.
    you're the nicest person on the face of the planet. I would truly take all the things you said about me and apply them to you.
    AAAAAAND...

    I love me some sadie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm offended you haven't blogged about me... Just Kidding! Sadie, it's really fun for me to read the things you write. I feel like I get to have the exciting adventures of college life all over again when I follow your blog. You are such a fun, neat and colorful person. Thanks for staying in touch.

    ReplyDelete