Oh my, my, my

I never thought I would find myself here again. 


1. What color is your toothbrush?

RED

2. Name one person who made you smile today:

Lauren. Oh blessed Lauren who accepted my invitation to give the spiritual thought at FHE tonight. 

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?

Oh I was sleeping :)

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Planning my Friday Night

5. What is your favorite candy bar?

I'm going to have to say fast break

6. Have you ever been to a dance club?

I do not actually think so...

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?

"I am struggling!"

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Graham Canyon

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Orange Guava Passionfruit 

10. Do you like your wallet?

Oh yes! It is nice an PINK and money actually fits inside of it :) 

11. What was the last thing you ate?

uhhhh... i cannot recall at the moment. I think it may have been the sandwich after work!

13. The last sporting event you watched?

The football game that was on a work today

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?

Just normal, so like, butter?

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message too?

James!

16. Ever go camping?

Oh my, not if I can help it

17. Do you take vitamins daily?

Why of course! Because who doesn't love their fish oil?

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?

Thank you, internet survey, for the guilt trip. I would say YES! but this past Sunday I skipped relief society because I was sick :( But I still went! I was still there!!

19. Do you have a tan?

That would be lovely, but no.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?

This is one of those hard life-altering questions you hear about. I do not know which one I love more.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?

No no no. Do not do that, it diminishes the fizz

22. What did your last text message say?

"you actually looked a california burrito up on wikipedia?!"

23. What are you doing tomorrow?

Breakfast, class, devotional, class, writing lab, class, class, dinner, sleep?

25. Look to your left, what do you see?

a somewhat depressingly white brick wall

26. What color is your watch?

Oh I do not actually have a watch

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?

Well initially I though of The Sound Of Music, but then I realized it said Australia, not Austria... so now I am thinking about Lost, of course!

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?

Oh just drive. Do not waste energy.

30. What is your favorite number?

7. and 13. but mostly 7.

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?

I do believe it was my mother

32. Any plans today?

Family Home Evening. And then I must practice the piano. Oh how that thought kills me.

33. How many states have you lived in?

2. I guess you could say I've experienced it all.

34. Biggest annoyance right now?

Ugh. My ponytail, it is causing my head to ache.

35. Last song listened to?

No Surprise

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?

Not while sober.


Oh my. I do hope that you have all heard that joke.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?

Heleman Halls does hire a cleaning crew, yes

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?

All Day I'm Dreaming About Sports

40. Is anyone jealous of you?

I sure do not think so

41. Do you love anyone?

Many many people!

42. Do any of your friends have children?

Why yes, yes they do

43. What do you usually do during the day?

Dream of sleep

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?

Well, hate is a strong word, but there is a certain person who has caused quite a bit of grief and a few emotional breakdowns in my life

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?

Yes. But I do believe that I say "hi" more often

46. What color is your car?

:(

47. Do you like cats?

I involuntarily shivered when I read this question.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?

I am indeed :)

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?

Yes, yes, yes.

50. How did you get your worst scar?

Hmmm...I do not know which scar is my worst.






<3

3 comments:

  1. I hope I'm not that unnamed person that has caused you emotional breakdowns! Math is cool, but not worth emotional scarring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, to the unnamed person comment. I know which scar will be your worst in a few months and when did you go to Six Flags?

    ReplyDelete