Pistachio Ice Cream

Here's the thing. Pistachio ice cream? I always thought I hated it, but Ben and Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio is my new vice - a fact that I'm sure Spencer will never let me hear the end of as he has been trying to convince me I would love it basically since the day we met. That stuff is legit. It's so creamy and salty and pretty much the closest thing I've found to perfection. Basically the person who thought to add salt to ice cream is the first person I want to meet once I get to Heaven. Is that a thing you can arrange? Does listing that desire here on my blog count as an official request, or is it like Michael Scott declaring bankruptcy by shouting it to the office? Is there a form I need to fill out? I'll look into it and get back to you.

This is a picture of me and Pistachio Ice Cream on our wedding day
Here is a picture of us getting cozy after the ceremony. 
When it doubt, eat pistachio ice cream. 

6 comments:

  1. .....I'm intrigued. Don't see how it can beat Half-Baked though. But I'm more than willing to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha this is so amazing!!! I'm also super intrigued because I always figured I wouldn't like it either... but i LOVE sweet and salty combos so...... this is happening. Also I'll never stop loving these photo shop jobs. *crying laughing emoji* (that's embarrassing lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I'm actually like, seriously impressed with your editing job with kissing the carton. Like, I don't know if I could even do that! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennie it was legit the easiest thing in the world! I just put the ice cream on a different layer, brought the opacity down so I could see my face, and then erased where my face was. And then brought the opacity back up. Obviously.

      Delete