Ditch the workout, join the party!

So as Jennie and I sit here registering for classes, we realized that this might be Jennie's last semester. Do not even get me started on how cray cray that is.

Naturally, we started looking for the most awesome classes to fill her schedule, and we came across this:


...What?? My college teaches a class on Zumba?

Maybe it's just because I hate dancing, or maybe it's because I know I would feel completely out of place and out of my comfort zone, but I think this is ridiculous. 

But I still completely support Jennie in signing up for it :)


3 comments:

  1. Dearest Sadie, Zumba can change lives. I took a Zumba class last summer in downtown provo; and while I felt like a total idiot exercising with all the natives, it actually turned out to be TONS of fun. I had a smile on my face the whole time. I even forgot for a little while how uncoordinated I am.

    Cheers for fitness classes at the Y! :-) here's to hoping your end of the semester goes super duper well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cray Cray.
    My dialect changes lives, not Zumba. I'm so proud :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...O.o...
    We both know my stand on the topic of Zumba...

    ReplyDelete