Proof of my childhood

Day 21: a fave photo of you

We have no home videos.

In fact, I'm fairly certain the only video proof of my childhood comes form my sister-in-law's little sister's birthday party got that? when I was literally drowning in the ball pit at McDonalds.

Not my finest moment.

Or, I don't know, maybe it was my finest moment and as we have no video proof otherwise I'll never really know. Probably better that way.

Now, as a human I have an inborn desire to learn more about my personality. What things are innately a part of me? What things have I picked up from friends along the way? Was I always this spastic or did it come with age?

I imagine home videos would help me answers these questions, but as it is, all I have to go off is pictures.

Problem numero 2: I am the youngest. By a decade. Which basically means that by the time I rolled around my parents had outdone themselves with pictures of their children and only pulled out the camera if there was a stage involved. Even then, I have like two dance recital photos, tops. In fact, it wasn't until I was twelve years old that I saw a baby picture of myself. I know, right? Try to wrap your head around that one.

Anyway, this photo. I love it. I like to think that it shows my childhood personality. What exactly does it show? I am not actually sure, but I love it.

3 comments:

  1. To answer your question, you were indeed always this spastic, in a very good, endearing kind of a way. You have always had a sly sense of humor that has always been far ahead of your age and absolutely awesome! You have always been a truly unique person and my life is MUCH more rich since you came along.

    ReplyDelete