I'm not lactose intolerant.

Day Six: Dinner


It's ok. I ate chicken and salad earlier. I usually eat more than cereal. 

But you guys, I just discovered Silk. Yesterday. And I am obsessed with it. I am thinking of telling people that I am lactose intolerant so I never have to drink normal milk ever again.

I mean, I tell people I'm allergic to sea food so I don't see how this is that different. 

... What? Im not really allergic to sea food? I know. This will come as news to some of you. But like, I have legit reasoning behind that lie.

"You don't like fish? Well you haven't tried this kind yet!"
"But I really hate it."
"You haven't tried my recipe!"
"It makes me sick."
"You're being dramatic."
"I throw up."
"You didn't eat it fresh enough."
"..."

Curses. 

3 comments:

  1. Almond milk is even better, and it doesn't screw with your hormones like soy can...just sharing. The vanilla light is darn tasty. Make a hot chocolate with it and your life will never, ever be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad that you haven't discovered it till now! Ah well, better late than never. :) soymilksoymilksoymilkyummmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this: so funny, and true! Although I love seafood, I've done that with other foods as well. Check out my blog: agratefullifelived.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete