I am just so tired.

Day 17: time

See that? See my alarm set for 6 :00 AM? Yeah. Wouldn't it be nice if it had worked?

But before we get into that story, let's talk about yesterday.

I needed to be to work at 7, so I set my alarm for 5:45. Did it go off? Did I hit snooze? I honestly have no idea. What I do know is that I didn't wake up until 7 when my roommate's alarm went off. I was telling myself not to completely beat myself up over it cause everyone misses their alarm once in awhile, right? 

But then this morning happened. I needed to be to work at 7:30, but I didn't wake up until 7:32 when my dad called. I was too tired to remember why he was calling, but I'm giving credit to divine intervention.

Two days in a row? Seriously Sade? I might be able to be semi ok with it if I had gone to bed at like 1:30 or 2. 
But no. 
I went to bed last night at 9:35. 

That's right friends, turns out a full 10 hours of sleep just isn't enough for me.

All I've got to say is that I am spending my entire 3-day weekend in bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment