Bored.

Bored bored bored.

Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored. 

In the past 24 hours I have worked eight hours and read a book.

And slept.

That is seriously it. All. Nothing else. I'm DYING.

I am too bored to sleep. Seriously, it's that bad. I can literally feel my brain starting to change viscosity as it goes from working to melted. The organ that once held my thoughts is now nothing but a big pile of mushy, worthless boredom. 

Because boredom is mushy. 

I want to scream because it would give me something to do. That's normal, right?

But instead of screaming I will tell you about this book I read. It's called Stolen and it's by Lucy Christopher. 

It was about a girl who got kidnapped by a man who had stalked her for 6 years. So, naturally, I loved it. I devoured all 300 pages and cried a bit when I turned the last one. Why did I let it go so quickly? One day into the break, one book down, 1/5th of my 40 hour work week behind me, and a lifetime of boredom gone by. 

I should have made the book last longer. 

Can I recommend it? Well, it was about a kidnapping, so as long as you realize that, then yeah. And it has some language. Don't say I didn't warn you. 

But it was epic. I think. My mind was too busy absorbing the story to really have time to think about the technicalities (except that they were referring to northing constellations in the southern hemisphere), but it was good. 

Now it is time for you to leave a comment and tell me what I should do/read next. 

That is, if you are still reading. In which case you are obviously just as bored as I am. 

Sorry man, I feel your pain.

UPDATE:

This is how my boredom was solved:



I love me some Jennie.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to be bored tomorrow! You ARE coming to our Once Upon a Time party... right?!

    ReplyDelete