It comes with the job

Jennie told me to blog about this.

And I was like, "About what? My awkward face taking up an entire page of the newspaper?"

Jennie: "No, it's your claim to fame!"

Me: "I already have a claim to fame. My birthday's the same and Mary-Kate and Ashley's."

That counts, right?

Well anyway, I got a text this morning from a close acquaintance telling me that my face made an appearance in the Daily Universe. (click on that link, you wont regret it).


... don't worry guys, it not HUGE or anything.

At first I was like, "wow, I don't know how I feel about this." But then I was like, "So, since I'm advertising for text books and all, does that mean I get mine for free?"

That's legit, yeah?

I'll let you know how that goes.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Your name in lights Sadie! I'd fight for the free books, big time. Think of all the boys who are going to buy extra books because they hope to see you in there at the same time.

    ReplyDelete