Don't quote me on that one

"I doubt it's harmless." -Naomi

"Oh you're too lovely! Let's bake a cake." Sarah

"It looks like I cut off a toupee and put it on my head" Sarah

"And, so we need plates of creme." Carlie

"And it's like, whoa, he's psycho. Good title." Sarah

"You know you're in college when you get excited about toilet plungers." Sadie


"Do you know how not cranberry juice chocolate milk is? Very." Carlie.

"We've never looked better, except... when we were in clothes." Sadie

"Your eye makeup looks really pretty today!" Sadie
"Sarah said that today too! But what are you guys talking about? Are you on crack?" Jennie
"No, Sarah and I never do crack on the same day." Sadie


"You would be a beautiful cancer patient" Jennie

"So they know where I be." Carlie






"If it makes you feel better I never saw the back of yo head" Jennie


"So I think we can reasonably deduce that it is not a kumquat" Brain 

"Oh you have garments! Cool!!" Jennie

"Nice bum, where ya from?" Sarah and Sadie

"I don't mean to alarm you, but there's a couch in our bathroom." Sadie


"Going to the gym?" Sarah
"At 1:30 in the morning?" Sadie

"If I knew how to spell that it would go on the quote wall" Carlie

"Keyword: tender." Jennie

"I got cut off, I stopped paying child support." Sarah

"I like 'em skinny and from starbucks." Sarah

"What does arbitrary mean?" Jennie
"I'll look it up the definition for you because anything I say would be an arbitrary response." Carlie

"Hey everyone on the top of my murder list" Carlie

"I have an announcement to make!!" Sarah
"Are you pregnant?" Ashley

"Are ya checking out the menu?" Ashley

"The internet's gone kabunk." Naomi

"Someone bought me clothes?!" Sarah

"I love Travis when he's runnin'" Sadie

"I look like Ellen and you look like her wife" Sarah

"So I was reading the Enzyme... er, ensign..." Chris Hart

"Carlie, you don't need a southern accent to complete you" Sadie

"Great Sadie now I'm naked" Carlie

"That's where it's at!" Jennie
"The baptismal font?" Lauren

"Why is there a fork on my bed?" Sadie
"I guess I'm not the only who sleeps there..." Sarah 

"That would be exciting, me finishing my paper this early would be the season finale" Jennie

"Sadie hold onto his bum" Jennie

"That is not a joke! Ashley... we all came from Africa! It's the out-of-Africa theory." Naomi


"Don't forget your math issues!" Sadie

And that, my friends, is the quote wall from apt 98. I sure am going to miss these girls :( 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment